These days, the traditional plain gold wedding band for men is still acceptable, but more men are trending towards a more contemporary look with a men’s diamond ring. If you are looking for a diamond wedding ring, there are a few factors you need to consider. The following tips will help you make the right selection.
Choosing a Men’s Diamond Ring
A wedding ring is more than just a piece of fashion jewellery. It is a symbol of eternal love and destiny. However, it is also a valuable asset and a potential heirloom. Before setting out to browse for your wedding ring, ask yourself these questions:
- What is Your Budget? Unlike a woman’s diamond wedding ring, you won’t necessarily have to spend three month’s salary on your ring. Determine what you can and can not afford and purchase the ring that best fits within your budget Custom Made Engagement Rings Sydney.
- What is Your Style Preference? Men’s rings come in a variety of styles, just as women’s do. The two of you may want to choose matching diamond wedding bands, but that’s not a rule that has to be followed. It’s also completely acceptable for the man’s diamond ring to be completely different than his bride’s.
- Do You Know the Four C’s? While you may not understand everything about fine jewellery, it is important you take the time to learn the four C’s before purchasing your diamond wedding ring. The four C’s are:
- Cut – The cut on a diamond has to do with the light it reflects and disperses.
- Clarity – Diamonds are scored on their clarity; those with almost invisible imperfections will have a much higher score.
- Carat – The weight of the diamond is an important factor, especially when it comes to the cost of the ring. The heavier the diamond, the more expensive the ring will be.
- Colour – Diamonds are available in many different colours. Diamonds are most naturally clear or colourless. The colour score of diamond refers to how white it actually is.
- Are You Aware of Your Metal Choices?Wedding bands come in a variety of metals, especially those made for men. Here are just a few metals, or combination of metals, you may be able to choose from when you are searching for that perfect ring:
- Stainless Steel
- Who is Your Jeweller? Not every jewellery supplier will provide you with the ring you have been searching for and the service you deserve. Choose a supplier that has experience and is able to offer you friendly yet knowledgeable advice. Make sure the supplier has a vast inventory, so you can select from many different products and choose the ring that best suits you.
If you are ready to purchase a diamond ring, consider the many traditional, contemporary, and vintage ring designs for men. With so much to choose from, you are sure to find the one ring you will be proud to wear the rest of your life.